Quotes about Kindness
[See also Proverbs about Kindness]
• No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
—Aesop (~ 620-564 BC)
• Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
—Jesse Jackson (b. 1941)
• Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
—Mother Theresa (1910-1997)
• A pat on the back, though only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, is miles ahead in results.
—Bennett Cerf (1898-1971)
• Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves .
—J.M. Barrie (1860-1937)
• Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
—Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)
• Great persons are able to do great kindnesses.
—Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)