Quotes about Happiness
[See also Proverbs about Happiness]
[Return to Main Index]
• People are a happy as they make up their minds to be.
—Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
• The Constitution of the United States only guarantees the pursuit of happiness - you have to catch up with it yourself.
—Gill Robb Wilson (1892-1966)
• Everything is funny, as long as it's happening to someone else.
—Will Rogers (1879-1935)
• Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
—Marcus Aurelius (121-180)
• A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
—Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
• It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that make happiness.
—Charles H. Spurgeon (1834-1892)
• Anything you're good at contributes to happiness.
—Betrand Russell (1872-1970)
• Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
—Margaret Lee Runbeck (1905-1956)